Teacher Appreciation Week is May 2nd – May 6th. If you want to thank that special teacher in your child’s life, a simple Google search will return pages of ideas ranging from store purchased items to involved, crafty projects. We’ve picked a few crafts and some fun printables from our favorite blogs to share with you today!
- Handmade Bookmarks from Little Birdie Secrets
- Homemade Note Pads from How Does She?
- Embellished Scissors from Crap I’ve Made
- Teacher Appreciation Gumballs from It’s All Small Stuff
- Printable Thank You Cards from Tip Junkie
- Printable Gift Bag Topper from Skip to My Lou
- Teacher Appreciation Printables from How Does She?
- S’more Teacher Appreciation Bag Topper from Domesticated Lady
If you’re not the crafty type, or simply don’t have time to devote to a big craft project, you can’t go wrong by giving the gift of school supplies! Head out to Target (or the store of your choice) for some glue sticks, pencils, markers, etc., add a thoughtful note, and you’re good to go.