The 21st annual Soule Homestead Harvest Fair and Joe Davies Folk Festival will take place this weekend, September 15th and 16th in Middleborough. The fair is open 10am-5pm on Saturday, and 11am-5pm on Sunday, (click here for the entire schedule of events). Admission is $7 for everyone, kids under 6 are free.
- Dale Perkins’ Amazing Trick Horse Show
- Sheep Dog Demonstrations
- Children’s Tent with Old-Fashioned Children’s Games and Crafts
- Hay Rides / Face Painting
- Beautiful Handmade Baskets and Crafts for Sale
- New England Reptile & Raptor w/Marla Isaac
- Native American Artifacts with Randy Julius
- South Coast Historical Society – Pirates Display
- Demonstrations: Rug Braiding, Spinning, Weaving, & Basket Weaving
- Homemade Soups, Chili, Veggie Burgers & Desserts
- Raffle & Silent Auction
- Apple Pie Baking Contest
- And, of course, two full days of music at the Joe Davies Folk Festival included in the admission price.
Pink Piggy Embroidery will be there, be sure to stop in and check them out!