Their ‘Walk Around the World’ maze is open on weekends only from 10am to dark from September 18th to October 31st. (School groups can schedule times Monday through Friday by appointment only). Last admission is one hour before dark.
Cost is $10 for ages 13 & up, $7 for ages 4-12, kids 3 and under are free. Prices include admission to maze and hayride to PYO pumpkin patch!
Other Activities at the farm include:
- Hayride: Take a hayride to the pumpkin patch.
- Face Painting: Face painting is offered free of charge for the kids with admission to the corn maze.
- Cow Train: Kids love to ride the cow train through the corn.
- Corn Cannons: Hit targets and win prizes!
- Cornundrums: Answer the riddles and enter for the grand prize drawing.
- Corn Box: Kids love to play in the grain corn!
- Food: Fried dough, hamburgers, hot dogs, and more
The farm is located at 234 Center Street in Plympton, click here for directions. For more information on the farm and maze, visit the Sauchuk Farm website. To follow the growing season day by day, become a fan of the Sauchuk Farm Facebook page!